Delivering Exceptional Customer Service 2 Disc Set
This 2-disc DVD set allows you to watch Mike Anderson present his "Delivering Exceptional Customer Service" course. It includes over 4 hours of video.
The course focuses on how to take care of your customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high-quality advice and assistance before, during and after the repair process. In the collision repair industry, typically our customer service is based on these interactions.
- Phone Greeting
- In Person Greeting
- The Sales Process
- During the Repair Process
- At Delivery
- CSI Survey
Watch Mike present best practices for making the most of every step in the process.
This program includes:
- How to avoid giving a delivery date during check-in
- How to educate the customer about the repair process
- How to introduce the terminology on the CSI survey and subliminally use it throughout the repair process
- The importance of keeping the customer informed
- How to deliver the vehicle back to the customer
- How to increase your CSI survey response rate
- Prepping the customer to score you well